For ages 8 to 12
Kids learn to code their first app, story, or game using block coding!
Code Explorers focuses on the fundamentals of computers, computing science, game design, and coding. The experience is about problem solving through fun and discovery.
In this program, students will:
- Learn coding concepts such as algorithms, sequencing, logic, conditionals, loops, variables, and cloning
- Use a visual programming language to create multiple types of games and projects that they can share
- Choose and build game features using code
- Take ownership of their projects and collaborate with their peers
- Use multiple types of educational technologies, including coding mini robots!
Beginner to intermediate block programmers.
About In-Person Classes
- LUNCH and SNACKS provided by Lil' Einstein!
- Check out our FAQ for details about class schedules and what to bring.
- Read more about our in-person health and safety practices, including sanitation and physical distancing protocols.
- This is a full-day, full-week in-person class:
- Starts at 9 am (8:30 am early drop off)
- Ends at 4 pm (4:30 pm late pick up)